What Is It?
The Cumberland County Demolition Fund is available to private, public, and non-profit entities to demolish blighted properties throughout Cumberland County. Applicants may request up to $50,000 in grant funds and must accept a 25% match responsibility.
Eligible activities include:
- Proper removal of hazardous materials
- Disconnection of utilities
- Obtaining proper demolition permits
- Razing of structures
- Proper disposal of demolition waste
- Backfilling and regrading of the site
To submit an application, start here. If you have questions, please reach out to: